During this panel, hosted by HP and Intel and moderated by The Hollywood Reporter, filmmakers and tech professionals discussed the prominent role of women as visionary thinkers in the field of filmmaking, as well as the power of technology to transform the world and as such captivate our imaginations.
This panel discussion was part of our Waskul.TV live broadcast from the 2016 Cannes Film Festival on May 17, 2016.
- Moderator: Tatiana Siegel from the Hollywood Reporter
- Gwen Coble, Director, EMEA, Workstations, Thin Clients & Retail Solutions, HP, Inc.
- Will Cohen, CEO, Milk
- Michaela Goetz, Director of Insights, Brand and Partner Mktg. in the EMEA Mktg. Organization at Intel Corporation
- Kate Swanborg, Head of Technology Communications and Strategic Alliances, DreamWorks Animation
- Milica Zec, Director and Co-Creator of “Giant”